Sunday 15 September 2013

Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East



Plot: They would have lost their lives if they did not make the choice back then. The legendary eight beads and their owners... One is for someone important, and one is for his life as a human. The story of a destiny to encounter and fights lead by the beads, have just begun. Five years previously everyone in Ōtsuka village died in a plague, but there were 3 survivors, Shino Inuzuka, Sosuke Inukawa and Hamaji. Later while in episode 2 Shino and Sosuke travel to the Imperial City to rescue Hamaji, who was kidnapped by the Church. They encounter Satomi Rio, who tells Shino he must find the other bead holders. There are a total of 8 bead holders.The story get more and more exciting as Shino starts to gather the bead holders together.




Review: I love Hakkenden, its and awesome anime. My favorite character is Shino because in addition to being cute he's also funny. This anime is super funny, exciting, and intersecting. Its so go I hate when I have to wait for the next episode. I give this anime 5 out of 5 stars.


P.S. If you don't already watch it already this is all I have to say:


No comments:

Post a Comment