Sunday 17 November 2013

ACE Gallery in Los Angeles

A friend and I went to Los Angeles branch of ACE Gallery located at:
5514 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90036
We spent a good amount of time looking at the pieces, the staff is friendly and the building in itself is quite interesting, I think. I’d like to check out the Beverly Hills branch as well.
Getting Ready:
Getting Ready
People wanna see my neat view:
2013september-13
Phil Frost was on exhibit until October 2013. His work is very fascinating.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Bernar Venet was also on exhibit until October 2013. I really love his movement.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
2013september-15
And because I am terrible at looking at names in art galleries because I have to focus on resisting the urge to want to touch everything, here are other artists work.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
2013september-21
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

No comments:

Post a Comment