Thursday 14 November 2013

Lady Gaga Insinuates That Perez Hilton Is Dangerous,

http://theclipartfairy1.blogspot.com/
(Getty Images)Lady Gaga and Perez Hilton were once thick as thieves, but you wouldn't know it from the way they treat each other in the press these days. A few months ago, the pop star and the gossip maven traded a couple of barbs over Twitter after Hilton was spotted checking out an apartment in Gaga's building. In an interview with USA Today this month, Gaga clarified her melodramatic reaction to Hilton's presence.


http://theclipartfairy1.blogspot.com/
Lady Gaga (Bauer Griffin)
"It's fine to hate me afar. Everyone can hate me from afar. But the second you try to move in next door to me, I know you're getting too close, and it's not safe," Gaga said. "Already it's stressful not feeling safe as it is. I have lots of security. I get death threats all the time.

"Some things bring out the New Yorker in me. If you hate somebody and you want to move next door to me, the only thing I can think of is that you're moving in because you want to blow yourself up. There's thousands and millions of apartments in New York. You don't need to move in next door to me."

Hilton did not respond to USA Today's request for comment... because he was too busy plotting his Twitter implosion, one would presume.

"If your daughter ends up dead, it's from a drug overdose. Not cuz I blew us up! … She's sick and delusional!" Hilton tweeted to both Gaga's mother and father, before tweeting directly at Gaga, "I've got my son and mom here with me in NYC and you think I'm going to blow myself up? Stop doing drugs!!"

He then referred to Gaga as a "hardcore user," and added, "If you think marijuana is the only drug @LadyGaGa has been doing regularly in 2013, then you're as delusional as she is."

After tweeting links to a number of unfavorable reviews of her new album ARTPOP (some people don't know when to let things go, see), Perez took a breather... until he heard that Gaga called him "fake" in her interview with Howard Stern on Tuesday morning.

"So you called ME fake on the @HowardStern this morning. Ha! Thanks for the laugh! Have you looked in the mirror lately??? xoxo," Hilton tweeted, adding, "And I was the one who pulled away from u after I realized what a real-life vampire you are! It's been your M.O. your whole career! Keep talking about me, though. I love the press!"

Hilton then reached out directly to Howard Stern, because he really does love the press: "@HowardStern @sternshow @SIRIUSXM Reach out to me if you want me to come in and speak the #truth about @ladygaga! It's time."

No comments:

Post a Comment